A Hacker developed a device that can break into any Luxury car that uses a wireless key system and he named the device "Keyless repeater". He sells the Keyless repeater for $9,000(in INR 6,43,700) and he also explain, how the device work in a video and he also released it recently.

He also mentioned about the upgraded version of the same for $12,000 (roughly Rs. 8,58,300) which can unlock any car that uses a wireless fob system.

HE said in an interview that Keyless repeater device works on luxury cars  which use frequency is between 22kHz and 40kHz like Audi, Bentley, Rolls Royce, Porsche and Mercedes models released after 2014.

Evan Connect said "Honestly I can tell you that I have not stolen a car with technology, it is very easy to do, but the way I see it, why would I get my hands dirty when I can make money just selling the tools to other people".

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post